Hello from the tracking team!
As exams are coming up here at KTH, the work with the tracking solution is put a Little bit on hold until next week. That being said, we’ve still made some promising progress during the past week. Firstly, after digging a Little deeper into the actual hardware configuration of the PCBs we’ve decided that the data processing chain and the number of FPGAs will have to be revised. More on that in some future blog post – promise!
However, the most progress we’ve made has been with the sun sensors; we’ve started testing them and they seem to be doing just what we expect them to do, namely react to the intensity of the sun. All that remains is to calibrate amplification and other such parameters before converting the analog signal into something digital which we can process in the algorithm.
That’ll be all for now. Over and out!